When you encounter an issue or a bug, please reveal this info to us:
Platform (PS4 or XB1)
Version number (IMPORTANT!)
What exactly is happening, please describe what you were doing before the issue began.
If you encounter a bug, please note the location (if applicable) and describe what is happening (this is important when it comes to classes, abilities, creatures etc.
You could also send us savegames with a short description of the issue to
How to get the PS4-savegames!
- Go to your console’s Settings
- Select Application Saved Data Management
- Pick Saved Data in System Storage
- Insert a compatible USB device into the USB port of the console
- Then select Copy to USB Storage Device
- Pick Pathfinder: Kingmaker from the list of your games and press X
- Select the specific save files you want to copy to USB drive (or select all) and press the Copy button on screen.
- Dicsonnect the USB drive from the console and connect it to your PC/Mac
- The save files will be available at /PS4/SAVEDATA/
The file may be large, so please consider a filesharing service to post us the link to the savegame.
There are actually a few guides for XB1 on the web to get saves. But in reality these are flawed - unfortunately. If you encounter an issue on Xbox One, please describe what you did, as best as you can, so the issue can be pinpointed and reproduced.