Should I bother?

I just bought this game on PS4 on sale but after looking here I’m wondering if I should bother even starting a game.

Don’t even download it. Contact PS and get a refund as (a) it doesn’t work (b) the Devs have 0 intention of ever fixing it and (c) they don’t deserve your money.

The games completely unplayable on console and Owl Cat ain’t gonna fix it they are too busy with Wotr which scarily is also being released on console I’m not buying it that’s a fact.

Too bad.

I bought and started Pillars of Eternity instead.

Good call. Spread the word that Owlcat are NOT to be trusted with console games, I tweet/FB as often as I can to spread the word.

I agree they need to stay on the PC and stop with console ports all together.in my opinion anyway

Yewni maybe you could try either Divinity 2 or Wasteland 3 both are great rpg experiences.Pillars of Eternity/Pillars of Eternity 2 are ok but they are only ok on console.But Divinity 2/Wasteland 3 are masterpieces plain and simple.

That’s the sad part about the console game.

Aside from a few bugs like the title screen music and the character portrait in Lindsey’s book, it actually runs incredibly well on console until you beat the Stag Lord. After that it just gets progressively worse.

It’s good enough to keep playing and has a fairly intuitive UI and gets you invested up to and until it becomes unbearable. There’s a reason a lot of us keep coming back to these forums to post. The game has the potential to be great and every console player knows it.

But yeah, Divinity is an excellent series to get into. Larian is making Baldur’s Gate 3 and I’m hoping that comes to console once it is fully released and out of the early access period.

1 Like

This is the truth I loved it but the bugs ruin the console port completely.

1 Like