I changed the screen it was playing on and then it won't start.

I don’t know if anyone has already reported this problem, but I haven’t found it. I’ve been playing for over 22 hours but I just bought a screen that I added to the one I already had on my PC. When I entered the game menu, I selected in the options menu the possibility to open the game in this other screen, when I did it asked me to restart the game. Since then I have not been able to open the game. A pop-up window appears with an exclamation mark over the game symbol and then closes. At the moment I’m playing on my sister’s PC until someone tells me how to fix it (I’ve already tried to start the game from Steam in windowed mode and it didn’t work).
Best regards and thanks in advance. I also want to thank you for the great localization of the game in Spanish.

Few suggestions:
You might want to try and unplug your second monitor (that way game is “forced” to get back to your only monitor). After that you can again easily change game settings normally.

Reason might be that your second monitor is not 100% same as first one. For example, I have 27" 1440p 144Hz monitor as my main monitor and my 48" 1080p TV as second monitor. Now if I would just “switch” game from one monitor to another without making any other adjustments it would not work (wrong resolution and so on). And I guess in rare cases it would just “stop working”.

Also cable you use might not be efficient enough for your second monitor (like using older HDMI cable for 4K monitor).

1 Like

Solved! I simply switched off one of the two screens and the game started up again without any problems.
Thank you very much for your great help