Along the Cold trail and Vordakai Tomb

Hi,
Be, please, indulgent with my english for it isn’t my native language.
I chose to go to Vordakai Tomb once I have the three burners and before finishing Along the Cold Trail and going back to Khelid Camp, so that my name not be reveled. I killed one of the Defaced Sister (the one in the City of Hollow Eyes) and spare the other (in The Sepulcher of Forgotten Heroes). After I killed Vordakai (I was with Tristian who betrayed me and disapeared after having destroyed the occulus, and Kanerah to cheat the raven), and get out from the tomb, Along the Cold Trail was still active. So I went back to the camp as instructed and there wasn’t any Barbarian there anymore. I couldn’t speak to Dugath BUT in the Journal it is said that we fought the Sister (which is not true) and that we should talk to Dugath (which we can’t) and the quest is still active. I could have understand I failed the quest and the barbarians have left, but not this situation.
I try to get the best ending and I wanted to know if having my name told is an obstacle or make just the things harder in the Tomb, which is ok for me.
Thanks for your return.

1 Like

Does not affect the endings.

1 Like